A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Fate of the Master Emerald

Blue Emerald

Hahaha! Wow, I was wondering if this ol' game would get noticed amongst all the Sonic 4 hubbub!

All under control, everyone. :) This game will officially be known as "Sonic the Hedgehog CD: Fate of the Master Emerald."

After all, this game was supposed to emulate the graphical limitations of the Sega CD. I'll start a new thread on this game sometime when I get some more substantial stuff finished up, but right now, college work has been taking major priority over this game. I do have an awesome new Sonic sprite sheet finished, so once the new thread starts up, you're going to be pleasantly surprised by Sonic's sprite style (And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with the modern Sonic! I'm still working with the classic Sonic art style.).

I'd just chuck the 4/CD/5/whatever out of the name and just have it be Sonic The Hedgehog: Fate of the Master Emerald personally :D. For one it shortens down the name (even just a little xD) and its a little more 'original'. Either way, can't wait to see more on your game :)

All under control, everyone. :) This game will officially be known as "Sonic the Hedgehog CD: Fate of the Master Emerald."

Is the 4 or CD really even necessary? I mean, it has a long title as it is. I've got to agree with everyone else in saying that Sonic the Hedgehog: Fate of the Master Emerald is definitely fine.

Hahaha! Wow, I was wondering if this ol' game would get noticed amongst all the Sonic 4 hubbub!

Will you distribute it as an .iso?

.. If it's really going to be sonic the hedgehog CD, that is.

Just drop the CD part. You don't need that to avoid naming problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...