A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sage 2008 - UPDATED: PLEASE READ NOTICE.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. We need a couple real killers on the show floor this time. I think we have it covered though.

Your own project has some pretty cool new shit as far as I can tell, Nexus will be back with a number of surprises, Saxman plans on showing some Prosonic stuff, Tweaker apparently even has some plans to show off a build of the fourth revision of his Sonic 1 hack.

Stand-alone engines are finally going to kick off for real real and not for play play. Retro Sonic has gone through some significant changes. Actually, RetroXG probably won't be at the show, but related content? Oh yeah.

SFA, Mario Roots, all good looking, high presentation value stuff.

There seem to be a lot of neat things showing up. I'll probably be spending a time tomorrow apologizing for not mentioning some...

Guest Shadix

Tweaker isn't doing anything.

Prosonic, Sonic Rebirth is off the chain, ETCF's new demo is amazing, Mecha Madness, DLPHA, god theres just so much!

Top that with our 4 guests and growing list of things to do!

*crawls out of grave*

Hello. Considering I've been out of the fan game world since last sage, this being the first time I've logged in since then and having a really insanely crazy hectic life the past year I wasn't sure I'd be in this sage but Rael talked me into it. Due to the craziness StH:EC hasn't been updated a whole hell of a lot but oh well, might as well post what little I do have and update as necessary. Anyway, long time no see guys I hope all is well at SFGHQ!

Reading all the post after mine made me feel warm and fuzzy and now I read StH:EC is back, YES! I love StH:EC.

hah! What do you know I've got a fan! I'd never give up StH:EC but it almost didn't make it this year if not for Rael reminding me and catching me before SAGE registration ended. hopefully I can do enough to the game before SAGE officially opens up.

Agreed. We need a couple real killers on the show floor this time. I think we have it covered though.

Your own project has some pretty cool new shit as far as I can tell, Nexus will be back with a number of surprises, Saxman plans on showing some Prosonic stuff, Tweaker apparently even has some plans to show off a build of the fourth revision of his Sonic 1 hack.

Stand-alone engines are finally going to kick off for real real and not for play play. Retro Sonic has gone through some significant changes. Actually, RetroXG probably won't be at the show, but related content? Oh yeah.

SFA, Mario Roots, all good looking, high presentation value stuff.

There seem to be a lot of neat things showing up. I'll probably be spending a time tomorrow apologizing for not mentioning some...

Oh you will be... There are some stuff that's going to be shown that wasn't really hyped and posted here, but I think will be great...

Oh, man, I just noticed that I really fucked that up. Sorry, Kyran, it is a silly mix-up. :s

(who would play a game set in the "Adventures of StH" series? xD)

Sonic and the attack of the killer chili dogs... Collect the 4 chaos emeralds in your quest to defeat Chili king!

I'd soooo play that...

On the subject of registration itself, Roughly 48 hours ago I submitted my booth on the page thingy, and still haven't received an email regarding either rejection or approval. I did however, receive the fancy "automated registration success" email, so I know the email I provided is working.

Not to sound impatient, but when exactly can I expect either a rejection or approval?