A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Any good hosts out there?

I suppose this is not exactly fan game help but its not totally off topic either. I'm looking for some free hosting space to host my SAGE booth and if I like the host a lot possibly a permanent site my last host took a crap on me. I don't need much just FTP support and a decent amount of bandwidth add free would be nice too. Any ideas anyone cause every time I get a host it craps out.

• 2 months later...

Hi Overbound,

If you're still looking for a free host for your permament site or Sonic Time Twisted site, I may be able to help you out. I can offer you 600 GB of Web space, 6,000 GB bandwidth, ABSOLUTELY NO ads, FTP, PHP, MySQL, FrontPage Extensions, CGI, e-mail accounts, a Web-based control panel, subdomains, and more. PM or e-mail me if you want more info or want to check me out.

Thanks for all you do for the Sonic fan gaming community!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Meh, I won't complain about the age of the thread, but during SAGE at least, there are those that help out with hosting... I hosted a few people's pages and I think Jsonic as well... In fact, the ones I hosted are still up there... I probably should ask if anyone wants me to take their stuff down... Not that I have any reason to...