A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

E3 2008 Discussion Topic

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there's other games. Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

It seems they're doing the Ps3 version first and releasing in Japan, then they'll localize and start on the port. Gee, I wonder how many months europeans will have to wait, AGAIN.

Because there's other games. Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

No, i was actually being quite serious.

Edit:

Holy FUCK, until i saw its no longer Exclusive.

I completely forgot to check IGN today. FFXIII being put on 360 has officially sold the system for me.

FFXIII was going to force me to get a PS3 to play the series on, but now that they are developing it for the 360 i have no reason to want one anymore.

So I wasn't able to catch microsoft's conference live this year, but I've got tomorrow off so I'm so fucking ready for ninty's and sony's. Microsoft's conferences are usually kinda boring, with a bit of awesome sprinkled in between. Nintendo's are always the crowd pleasers.

I'm calling right now, new zelda for wii, new animal crossing, a random mario sports game, POSSIBLY a new mario game, I'm definitely keeping the fingers crossed for a kirby game, also we'll see if the rumors of the ds redesign (DW will cry if it is true) are real. Oh and plenty of balance board whorage.

Yeah, sony is almost completely destroyed in my book by this point. They've lost the title that even I would have shelled out money for, and i highly doubt they will ever get another.

Losing Square's exclusivisity is like a mallet to the nuts.

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-08-nintendo-reveals-new-accessory-the-wii-motionplus-95139.phtml

New Wiimote attachment makes waggle less waggle and more 1:1 motionan gaemz. Am I a bad person for being excited about another silly addon for something that should have already been in the remote at launch? Because I feel like a consumer whore :<

Fuck it. If this is what I need to play the next Zelda with exact sword movements, I'll just start forwarding my paychecks to Ninty now like the little bitch I am.