A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

E3 2008 Discussion Topic

Funny thing about the Wii is that most of the games I'm looking forward to are 3rd party titles. MadWorld, Guitar Hero World Tour, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, MegaMan 9, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, the Conduit, and Fatal Frame. The only ones I'm really looking forward to from Nintendo are Animal Crossing and possibly Zelda. If Nintendo has any brains, I expect them to unveil a trailer for the new Zelda by the end of the year.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love the Wiimote and hopefully with the motion plus peripheral I will love it more.

Although, about Resident Evil 5 coming to Wii, that has been proven false for now. The person who mentioned it for the Wii in the first place was a representative for Sega not Capcom. They had a follow up article and that rep explained that he made a mistake. Capcom also confirmed that there is no release planned for the Wii as of now, but it doesn't mean there won't be.