A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

E3 2008 Discussion Topic

Spin offs don't count. Try 12 years. Also there's already a MM9 thread [/rentamod]

Anywho: Sega' lineup has a total of two games I'm really interested in: MadWorld (FUCKYEAR) and Valkyria Chronicles (which looks amazing. Watch the 1up show's segment on it.)

Please make the latter title got multiplatform :<

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, I was really dissapointed with ninty's conference...like that was just embarassing. I know they're really pushing the whole casual gamer thing, but fuck E3 is all about the fucking games that gamers care about. I want more kickass stuff. Oh well...we'll have to see what they show on the actual show floor.

The motion + device is pretty neat though, I still think that shit should've been integrated day 1 in the actual remote though.

Im very dissapointed with nintendo. I was waiting for those -Hardcore- games they announced. They have plenty of options: zelda, mario, kid icarius, golden sun and a whole bunch more, and they just throw that stupid wii music game! Really dissapointed. They think they already won and they do not care about?

The sad thing about the nintendo conference is that the press will most likely say it was the best one and only further boost nintendo into doing similar press conferences.

Also, the whole music thing.....it didn't look fun at all to me because I watched the guy playing the drums and his hands didn't match what he was doing at all. It just kind of irritates me when they over exaggerate their movements and facial expressions with the wiimote. That lady talking was annoying to me as well.

The sad thing about the nintendo conference is that the press will most likely say it was the best one and only further boost nintendo into doing similar press conferences.

Nope. It was reported that people fell asleep during the conference and "looked pissed" as they moved to the Sony one.

I personally demand an apology. This was supposed to be the year where they capitalized on momentum. I want big talking Reggie, stupid face Iwata, and grinny Miyamoto to say "we fucked up".

Seriously, I can't see Wii Sports 2.0 selling as well as Wii Fit, Animal Crossing will get medium sales, and that's about it in terms of what we're getting on the Wii. Great. Super. I'm buying a 360 so I have something to play this winter besides the (delicious) MadWorld.

Speaking of which, that game still looks awesome.

I personally demand an apology. This was supposed to be the year where they capitalized on momentum. I want big talking Reggie, stupid face Iwata, and grinny Miyamoto to say "we fucked up".

Except they wont, becuase they are still fucking rich and quickly getting richer.

The decline of the intensity of E3 scares me. Its gone from the most amazing electronics event of the year to us predicting exactly everything they are going to tell us.

Anyway, the only thing E3 did this year was confirm that the Xbox360 should definately be my system of choice. The wii apparently has nothing interesting going for it except a bunch of gay addons and gimmicks, PS3 gets a few updates on games everybody has known about forever, and the 360 loves to copy nintendo and apparently sony too, since they get to steal all their good shit.

Regular visit to IGN, nothing to see here.

Capcom conference just ended in a record 30 minutes.

They discussed a Lost Planet movie (David Hayter!!!) and that's it.

No Mega Man.

No games.

Movies only.

Final Destination.

I really wish I was kidding.

Yea I was reading about it on joystiq, this is seriously a horrible E3 so far, aside from the fallout 3 gameplay I've really gotten nothing substantial. The new animal crossing seems like a bit of a let down, I'll have to wait more though before I make a final decision.

I'm really hoping nintendo shows off all kinds of cool shit ON the floor, cause they're not doing anything good right now. Wii music starts to cross the line of absurd.