A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SPREAD THE SOUND (See Last Post)

Huepow00

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Zephr.

Indeed Sling.

Thanks Sling.

> Why is this topic being brought back from the dead? I havn't even been keeping it updated ON PURPOSE because it got so little attention.

Does this mean I should bother with an Update?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, I'm not going to lie: the furry fetish is as frowned down upon as the homosexuals protesting against "Avatar" (See Rael's link in the thread on... page 4, methinks, I'll edit this post later with the link. But seriously, Gays have not protested in these forums, so you don't get confused) in these forums.

Nevertheless, you shell out some good music, HuePow00.

I think what we all have a problem with is the fact that Hue attaches the furry image to his music only to appeal to other furries because he doesn't have the confidence in his music to gain supporters/fans otherwise.

edit: I'm not being mean. I'm just restating exactly what he said earlier in this thread.

It's kinda like if a gay guy were to make songs called "sucking dicks" and "guy on guy anal" to appeal to other gays because he doesn't think anyone would care for his music if he themed it around anything normal.

@ ila

TyTy?

@ Serephim

To be honest, the last time I made a "furry-themed" song was to cash in on that Tyra Banks fiasco. TY tho.

@ espeed623

I remember reading about that Avatar protesting thingi... Seriously - I got nothin against gay's (obviously?) But dood, some of us are crazy off our ass's... If someone pulled that shit while I was trying to watch the movie for the "n"th time, I swear I'd be livid.

@ Rael0505 (See Above)

Yeah, I personally think it was an okay strategy cause I've built a nice little fanbase within the community & within the last year or so I've been able to be focused mostly on just improving my music and getting a bunch of Albums ready.

@ hRook

:aparty: XD