A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SPREAD THE SOUND (See Last Post)

Huepow00

DREAMSTONE PRODUCTIONS Proudly Presents:

Huepow00 - a 22yr. Bunny.

~## VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE AND GET EVERYTHING HUEPOW00! ##~

> !CLICK HERE!<

Sonic Remixs

(Should be noted - Most of these are from 2005-2006)

Beat Me Silly

SAGE

Town Mission 04 (MIDI)

Dreams Of An Absolution Instrumental (MIDI)

Crisis City - The Flame REMIX

Crisis City - The Flame REMIX (MIDI)

Robotkick!

Raw quatic Ruins

Nik to the 3rd

Reactive Factory Remix

Bloody Overdrive - for Under the Highway

Bloody Overdrive - for Under the Highway (MIDI)

Breakbeat Highway -> Part of the Super Sonic Knockout Original Soundtrack

Sunset Hill (Glorious Sunrise Mix) -> Part of the Super Sonic Knockout Original Soundtrack

Here We Go (Let it Remix) -> Part of the Super Sonic Knockout Original Soundtrack

Dynamite Plant - Xenomix -> Part of the Super Sonic Knockout Original Soundtrack

Jeh Jeh Rocket (Drowning Lopear Mix) -> Part of the Super Sonic Knockout Original Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - TITLE -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - ISLAND -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - MINI BOSS -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - RAILROAD -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - BOSS -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - MENUS -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

Sonic PANIC - FOOT RACE -> Part of the Sonic PANIC Official Soundtrack

White Sand - for Coconut Coast -> Part of the Sonic : Project EVO Official Soundtrack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix

It's easy, you don't listen to trance, you dance and get high on LSD to it. :E

Trance and quite a few of those modern dance genres are usually largely for club use, not so much casual listening, hence why they tend to drag on the same phrase forever before actually evolving into something more.

I listened to a few, and they're pretty good. To name one, Wild Call to the Sky caught my attention right away. =>

I'm a fan of trance myself and I'm pretty impressed by these; makes me feel like working with FlStudio again.

Also, I'm not the kind to buy songs, but whether you decide to sell some of your songs or not is up to you. Personally, you could try starting out by selling a multiple track mix ( several songs combined into one ) for a cheap price and then moving on to single songs with a cost around $0.50. *shrugs* Not an expert on this kind of stuff.

I don't think I'd ever pay for any trance song. I'd just get the demo off of itunes and loop it over and over.

Oh wait. Nevermind, I download all my music nonchalantly at the lowest possible cost anyway.

And just for kicks, why is it that the songs have names that suggest the primary audience would be kids with pets seeing some lame informercial akin to all those lame mix CD sales like Kidz Bop and shit, only with some kind of dog theme? I get it. You are a furry. Thats fine and all, but dag yo, I don't see what the hell any of that shit has to do with this Euro-junk techno.

@ Shadix : LOL

@ Streak Thunderstorm : *nods* sorry.

@ Gungriffon Geona : Also Lawl.

@ LarkSS & others : Yeah yeah, furry - Whatever... Honestly, It doesn't bother me if your turned away from the music just because of that.

no worries. ^_^

Except for the furry stuff, I enjoy your music! Some days ago I was looping one music that you did for the boss from spike's sonic 4, for like 2 hours... That music kick ass!

I wonder how you manage to do good music with fruity loops... I use it for like 3 years and can't get over some loops of 15 seconds...

I don't think I'd ever pay for any trance song. I'd just get the demo off of itunes and loop it over and over.

Oh wait. Nevermind, I download all my music nonchalantly at the lowest possible cost anyway.

And just for kicks, why is it that the songs have names that suggest the primary audience would be kids with pets seeing some lame informercial akin to all those lame mix CD sales like Kidz Bop and shit, only with some kind of dog theme? I get it. You are a furry. Thats fine and all, but dag yo, I don't see what the hell any of that shit has to do with this Euro-junk techno.

Damn you could have just said he was a furry and that he was lame, you didn't need that much insult

It's not about being insulting, it's about premise. What the fuck is the point in associating it with the "furry community" when in all reality, the only difference between that and any other tune in the genre is in who wrote it? Seriously. I don't see Elton John's music being called Gay Rock.

Guest Shadix

DW: Well, It doesn't really matter, I mean, what the hell did the Hamster Dance have to do with Hamsters?

Maybe you should transform your genre into something more furry-able?

I don't know, find some animal samples, use a cat hiss for a high hat, try stuff.

Here we go!

That's it!

That's all into it!

Alright everybody,

now here we go

it's a grand new version

everyone knows!

Just tap your feet

and clap your hands

Come on everybody

it's the Hamster Dance!

Take some time

Do the beat

You don't even have to move your feet

Just shake your hand,I want to see you move

Now spin around and feel the grove!

Let's try!

Your gettin' all!

Terrific!

Come on everybody

Clap your hands!

Come on everybody [2x]

It's the Hamster Dance!

Here comes the music!

Compare to the lyrics of a random song from one of Hue Pow's songs...

Oh wait, thats right... there aren't any.

Well, that and the fact that the origin of the song came from one of the earliest internet memes ever... a dancing hampster gif.

It's not about being insulting, it's about premise. What the fuck is the point in associating it with the "furry community" when in all reality, the only difference between that and any other tune in the genre is in who wrote it? Seriously. I don't see Elton John's music being called Gay Rock.

Haha

@: The ParadoxX

Thanks - I love that song too. XD Havn't heard anything as far as that game for a while though...

@ Others:

Like I said - if the whole "furry" thing is holding you up from listening to music, that cool- you dont have to be into it.

-> If its cause you don't like the music itself, thats even better - at least you were cool enough to take time outta your life to listen. Sorry you didn't like it...

not the only reason, but the biggest reason I chose to make them "furry-themed" is because its very easy to market to other fur's... they'll jump all over anything furry-related... before they decide whether or not they like it...

that, and yes - i am one. big deal - I'm not out to bother anyone intentionally.

Guest Shadix
@: The ParadoxX

Thanks - I love that song too. XD Havn't heard anything as far as that game for a while though...

@ Others:

Like I said - if the whole "furry" thing is holding you up from listening to music, that cool- you dont have to be into it.

-> If its cause you don't like the music itself, thats even better - at least you were cool enough to take time outta your life to listen. Sorry you didn't like it...

not the only reason, but the biggest reason I chose to make them "furry-themed" is because its very easy to market to other fur's... they'll jump all over anything furry-related... before they decide whether or not they like it...

that, and yes - i am one. big deal - I'm not out to bother anyone intentionally.

Well, you should be greatful, this topic has been rather successful for a music topic.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed the art forum's been dead for like 2 weeks now?

Congratulations. Help yourself to a saltwater douche because you are officially a Cunt.