A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Brawl Tourney #2: Underway, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

shadowgoten

I can't believe this. The fan, which used to be my favorite item, is now my least favorite. Getting stuck in that is more frustrating than trying to beat Very Hard mode was in any of the games. I refuse to have any fan spamming in my Brawl. No sir.

You kidding? If it's there, I'll do it. It's hella fun.

Not fun for the person its being done to, so if you do it to me, have fun with half a match. It might sound crazy, but if playing a game stops being fun for me I'll stop playing. Therefore, fan spamming makes me want to kill people and warrants disconnection.

Besides that of course I enjoyed my matches with Streak, even if chasing after Sonic is rather tedious. You speedy bastard!

I'll fight you, tentacle. Let's go.

Since I was in the semi-finals, does this mean I'm out of the game, or do I get a second go in the losers bracket? I'm not sure how double elimination works.

No no, you're down the line past where ila is, so you'll be facing either blyde or pg

So SK, looks like you and PG have a score to settle again. I need a lot more practice with ZSS, PG's Pikachu is insane. Definitely was a tough player. I ALMOST won the second match with Ness, but then I was stupid and used PK Thunder to my doom. Lag wasn't too bad.

Practice: ZSS (me) vs Pikachu (PG) PG wins 0-2

Brawl 1: ZSS (me) vs Pikachu (PG) PG wins 0-3

Brawl 2: Ness (me) vs Pikachu (PG) PG wins 0-1

Great games, PG; here's to your victory too! I hope I do better next time.