A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Random Doodlez Thread 2.0

Serephim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Chroma_Corps__Pg_12_13_by_PheonixGamma.jpg

This was the main concept image that the rest of my senior thesis was based on. I don't think it's anywhere near being finished, but for the purpose of having something printed on Monday, this is about 90%, I think.

I'll be uploading pages that are a little more complete as I wrap things up this weekend.

Pgs_14_15_of___Chroma_Corps___by_PheonixGamma.jpg

Pages 14 and 15 of "Welcome to the Chroma Corps." I think this and the previous 2 pages are the most important in the book (or, the first part of it, anyways). The paint was really, really fun to draw, and my best friend gave me a "Holy SHIT" when he saw it, so I think I hit my mark on this one. Just need to touch up some stuff like the word bubbles.

Nearing the end of the "pilot" book. I really wanted to tell the whole story for my thesis, but I greatly overestimated how long this would take.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna take a short break from Chroma Corps, since I'm talking to a few different people about where I'm gonna go with this (professionally), where I'll be working within the next few months, etc. So until that's squared away, I'm gonna crank out a 5 page story over the next two weeks to keep me busy, and see if any anthologies will take it.

Special_Little_Sister_Mk_III_by_PheonixGamma.jpg

This is the design sheet for the protagonist, Special Little Sister. I'm trying to go for a flat visual style for the story, though I don't think I hit my mark.

EDIT: And it appears my monitor's fucked up, because the colors look differently on mine than everyone else's. Oi.

I like the design, it reminds me of Dexter's Lab somewhat.

About the monitor, you might need a quick calibration. Calibrize can help a bit (to use it, remain connected to the internet, as it needs to serve ads in a small banner. Once you're done you can delete it.)

http://tft.vanity.dk/ <- You can further test the display with the online app in this site.

Glad you guys like my works. :)

Meandmyfriendsincartoonform.png

Me and some RL friends of mine. Guess who I am. So not the guy with the Sonic shirt on.

Eggmobileandtapirbadnikconcept.png

And my pride and joy, Mega Guy.

MegaGuy.png

He was designed originally by Hinchy and Jeztac in an attempt to make a Mega Man ripoff. And what kind of Mega Man ripoff goes without having an over-the-top masculine western version (like off MM1 & MM2's covers)? So I put him with a super-huge crotch, a leaf blower, a cigar, armor, built-in kevlar-plated nipples, a beta PS3 controller at his side, a machine gun strapped to his right arm, an awesome sword and a black bat, and a KFC Double Down.

Manly.

I like the design, it reminds me of Dexter's Lab somewhat.

About the monitor, you might need a quick calibration. Calibrize can help a bit (to use it, remain connected to the internet, as it needs to serve ads in a small banner. Once you're done you can delete it.)

http://tft.vanity.dk/ <- You can further test the display with the online app in this site.

The problem is my video driver's program thinger that lets me tweak it doesn't want to run (I'm on a laptop, so there's no way for me to change the monitor's settings without doing this).

I really need to figure out what kind of desktop my parents should gift me. This is gonna be a problem.