A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Discuss a Brawl Tournament

ila

Guest Shadix

So yeah... Most of us have the game now, lets re-discuss this and get this tourney rolling.

From what I've seen friend mode on wifi doesn't have the branched tourney mode like there is in offline, so while that's a little discerning (that'd be a pretty quick tourney by our standards anyways), at least we can still go with our original plan.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's working semi-normally now. Friend code matches are fairly alright anyway.

Played against SG yesterday... got my ass kicked in the lag. It was so bad that I ran all the way to the right of the stage (green hill) when I wanted to stop closer to the 3/4ths point (yeah, I was playing Sonic).

Got the lag down later on though. Which is good. If I'm not mistaken, SG lives fairly close to me anyway.

Yea, I probably won't be on AIM till tomorrow afternoon since my campus doesn't want to turn my ethernet port on in my room and my wireless connection drops every minute or so (which is why I haven't played anyone on WiFi).

From what I've heard, it's pretty crappy right now, and since ila told me on AIM awhile back that he planned for an April tourney, that should suffice. But we'll discuss that later.

I'm thinking Low Items should suffice; it's the game's default if I'm not mistaken.