A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

Collapsed lung.

After the operation, the morphine was still keeping me up, my family and I were joking around when I told them to take a picture.

The operation was scary though, since they couldn't put me out with the sleeping gas or whatever it is, so I had to stay up through it.

whooaaaaa!!! I feel for you bro! My lung has collapsed 4 times, in my last operation they ended up removing the lining of my lung.

were you awake when they put the chest drain in? I was, the guy ended up touching my heart, making it stop. lolz.

chest drains suck dick though, I had 2 in, one of which had been in for a couple of weeks, meaning tissue had developed around it. Fucking hurt when they yanked it out.

Collapsed Lung Brothers Unite!

edit: here's a pic of all the scars i've accumulated, minus one that's on my back.

SCARZ.jpg

also: lol at stretchmarks from when I used to be fat.

• 2 weeks later...

So, there I was, out in the middle of the desert somewhere...

030_resize.png

I also have a picture of him holding the rifle, but it didn't come out all that well.

I'll have some much cooler pictures, but you won't see those until next year sometime.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now you all get to see what the man behind Snow Toilets and Snow Toilet accessories looks like.

This was taken way back in the mother fucking day, probably while I was still in high school.

IDK, maybe 2005 or 2006.

Please ignore the Slipknot poster.

Untitledf.png?t=1312794623

And here is me about a few months ago.

Untitledd.png?t=1312794647

I love that bathroom in that there second picture.

This next one isn't me but it's something weird I found on Pokemon Blue.

And yes, on my Gamecast.

IMG_0079.jpg?t=1312794981

And might I add,

s.png?t=1312794943

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...