A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

And the Soul Calibur IV guest chars are...

SefirothDB

Watch. As soon as the game comes out, people are going to buy it and see that the gameplay is even more imbalanced than the previous installment. And as soon as the novelty that is Star Wars wears off, it's going to rot on people's shelves in favor of SC2.

THAT is how much graphics actually matters.

Like i said in the debate topic...the only game I've ever played where the graphics actually enhanced the experience to the point where it made a huge difference was Gears of War. Where I was able to take in the beauty of it all. This is a fast paced fighting game, graphics mean nothing, they can make 2d sprites of them fighting in a 3d arena and still make it a badass game as long as the gameplay was solid.

You mean the enhanced ugly of it all right? Because I don't think there was a whole lot of beauty to it.

But SC has always been the best of both worlds... SC1 had revolutionary graphics, possibly the DC saw other than say, Shenmue maybe, and amazing gameplay.

Assassin's Creed did that for me too (The sheer amazingness of the sheer massiveness of the cities)... In fact, many of the top-tier games on next-gen consoles really increase the overall experience.