A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It's been 15 years...

GSF

Yesterday I digged through my 'storage room' (the laundry room actually) looking for my Genesis box. I found it after about 3 hours of searching. Everything was there: My Genesis, my Megadrive, the 2 original 3-button pads, some 6-button pads and my cartridges. There is a big difference when you play with an emulator and with the real console...

Lastly, about at midnight, I shot some baddies in Lethal Enforcers, with the Justifier gun.

What a good way to remember the dear Genesis! I'll do this every June 23rd and November 24th!

I woke up just 2 hours ago. I'm really worn out.

Happy Anniversary/Superversary/et ceteraversary, Sonic 2!

Spike:

Took me freaking years to find the PC styled music on the internet.

I never had S&K Collection, so I don't know these tracks. I'm now downloading them from Galbadia Hotel. (LBZ really rocks by the way).

You gotta love the new launch base, with that fruity little fanfare opening.

Anywho, I can't believe you guys didn't like Carnival Night's music. It's so trippy it's rad.

I dunno, I need to take 'em this year. However, I still <3 Accelerated because I'll have most of my work done in 11th grade, and I'll be able to chill in the music wing.

[/offtopic agin]

Wait, you moved on to earth science before taking the living environment regents? How did that happen?

Wait, you moved on to earth science before taking the living environment regents? How did that happen?

Oh, thought you meant Earth Science regents. Yeah, Living environment regets, were easy as hell. I finished within an hour, and had to wait a half hour to get out. I spent the time trying to figure out making Knux in worlds. Yeah, I've been a lurker for a while.

My friend took a practice regents every day two weeks before the test. I didn't study at all and scored like, 2 points higher than him (mid-low 90s I think). It was easy. Are you in your freshman or sophomore year now? I took it my freshman year, but a couple of my friends did it in 8th grade.