A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush Advance

Ayling

I know it's only a test demo, so I wont like say bad stuff about the Arial font (I hate basic fonts in games..except Small Fonts). Anyway I actully enjoyed the very short test demo XD. The good point is that it so much remind me of an advanced game, but that run smooth. However I didn't like when sometimes when I was going really fast, my character was on the right side of the screen and I couldn't see at all what was coming up against me. Also I few really high when I smashed open a monitor. Anyway I like where this is going, so I'm still staying tuned. Rep up! and Merry Christmas!

-Amesuki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crap, I almost fell off the page. Updating time!

3D Springs!

These were in Sonic Rush Adventure's Sky Babylon Zone. They're currently in the beta testing in this game.

resizablesprings_1.png

Nothing weird here...

resizablesprings_2.png

What's that? Why, the beta spring of course!

resizablesprings_3.png

AAAH!!! Sonic is bigger now? Is he closer to the screen???

The best part is that this will be able to be done backwards, too! You can shrink into a backround!

I want to see that in action when it's done, looks impressive.

Next demo, I guess. I have no shool at all this week, so I'll have plenty of time to work on it. I love toying with the big-small thing. Alternatively, this might be a shrink/growth ray, in a robot level.