A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SFGHQ Halloween Costumes!

Duckboy

Well it's that time of the year again. The time where you can cosplay as anything and not seem like a total loser! So show em off! I might as well post SG's here too since I've got all the pictures.

I decided to go as a Splicer from Bioshock. My original plan was Dr. Steinman, but that proved futile, so I just went with a Medical Pavilion Splicer.

costumetwovb6.jpg

You shouldn't have come to Rapture, Alice!

costumeonelq3.jpg

Me and SG. He went as a Scout from Team Fortress 2. He and one other person at the halloween party went as a scout. There was also a Soldier, a spy, and a heavy there. You'll see those in a second.

costumethreewithjonhw5.jpg

Splicer, Scout, loser who backed out of doing a team fotress 2 costume to dress up as mystery science theater or something I dunno TF2 woulda been better, obi wan kenobi, and a put together in five minutes cardboard box armor knight with what looks like the boy scout logo.

meandjoncostumessc9.jpg

Team Fotress 2 crew. Looks like a good team. Double jump SG, DOULBE JUMP!

tf2picsjonvt8.jpg

Taking down the red engineer!

tf2picsjon2uj6.jpg

Backstab'D

tf2picsjon3an6.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think I got the gender confusion title of the year:

n37402610_30459686_2486.jpg

It's Britney, bitch...

The next night I went out as Toad with my Mario/Luigi friends:

n37402610_30459690_2325.jpg

As you can see, I really didn't care about how quality it was. There's a lot more Britney Spears, but I won't scare you with it ;P

Ladies and Gentlemen...

A guy dressed as Chris Crocker and mothafuckin' Popeye.

n17220255_34067795_6590.jpg

LEEEEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOONE! Ahkakakakakakakakakaka!

Now, a Tigress(?) and mothafuckin' Popeye.

n17220255_34067793_5988.jpg

Now, Popeye's drunk as shit and dancing with some incredibly short dame. (Of course, everybody's short compared to me.)

n17220255_34067767_8497.jpg

I've finished my costume of Optimus Prime. I'm going to record some videos of it and take pictures. I'll have me transforming and playing DDR (mabey some guitar hero). I'd comment on the pictures, but I'm on a computer that blocks them right now.