A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SFGHQ Halloween Costumes!

Duckboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to my recent temp ban that was repealed:

1.) We were joking around, despite Rael's comment claiming I was serious. I did express concern over offensiveness being taken, especially if you weren't Mexican.

2.) I remember pics of you when you were thin and DB was fats, which is why the joke even was relevant.

3.) I later corrected myself in the IM regarding "Mexican", realizing you were in Florida and there was a much higher probability of you being from a different nationality. Even then, the term was only used to for identification.

4.) I was banned for something that didn't even happen on the boards.

5.) If someone finds the terminology "fatass" offensive I weep for thee.

6.) Having been a fatass myself at one point, I do believe I've earned the right to use that word. :E

Anywho, seriousness aside, me and my friends initially were planning on dressing up as Habbo Raiders and obstructing entrances to the school.

In regards to my recent temp ban that was repealed:

1.) We were joking around, despite Rael's comment claiming I was serious. I did express concern over offensiveness being taken, especially if you weren't Mexican.

2.) I remember pics of you when you were thin and DB was fats, which is why the joke even was relevant.

3.) I later corrected myself in the IM regarding "Mexican", realizing you were in Florida and there was a much higher probability of you being from a different nationality. Even then, the term was only used to for identification.

4.) I was banned for something that didn't even happen on the boards.

5.) If someone finds the terminology "fatass" offensive I weep for thee.

6.) Having been a fatass myself at one point, I do believe I've earned the right to use that word. :E

Anywho, seriousness aside, me and my friends initially were planning on dressing up as Habbo Raiders and obstructing entrances to the school.

It wasn't the fatass thing that pissed me off, it's the fact that there's been some hostility between us before and it seemed like that was you taking a jackass (not calling you a jackass, calling a move like that jackass) racist jab at me over IM with someone else.

I know I've let myself go, I wouldnt've dressed up like that if I cared though.

It wasn't the fatass thing that pissed me off, it's the fact that there's been some hostility between us before and it seemed like that was you taking a jackass (not calling you a jackass, calling a move like that jackass) racist jab at me over IM with someone else.

Remember kids, Jon has lots and lots of mojo.

Hostile? Really?

I never really viewed it like that. Nah dude, I don't think I've ever viewed you really negatively. It was all in good fun. I apologize if you thought I was making an aggressive stab.