A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Subliminal music? Whatever.

GSF

I was searching for other cheap clones of Brasonic in orkut, but then I found a topic that said that the Sonic Boom music (From Sonic CD) is subliminal when you invert it, and the main phrase is 'get lost noob'.

The first thing I thought: Plain trash. It says 'moob' because it's 'Boom' inverted, but as for the other words...

Here are the supposed lyrics: (How do I make some text as a spoiler?)

-----------------------------

get lost noob (get super)

get no sell

get chemical i am in a supersonic

i love you

i don't have energy

get lost noob

i never get tour push me

is innocent

sonic helping me

oh hate me i fix the supersonic

hands up, isotonic, i lost

ok, it alright sonic hear me

im naked

i sonic

-----------------------------

Creepy, eh? Check it by yourselves, the attached file is the normal Sonic Boom. Open the Windows recorder (Start>Execute>sndrec32) or another sound program such as Audacity, then use the Invert option.

The file is in mp3 format, but Windows Recorder supports only WAV. So you will need a converter program, but Audacity is better.

Now, listen carefully. 'Sonic Boom' is repeated 3 times in each part, so inverted, it is:

moob cinos moob cinos moob cinos

But 'cinos' is pronounced 'kinos' when inverted (if you have a microphone, record your voice saying Sonic Boom, then invert it.), so 'ki' is apparently 'get', 'nos' is 'lost'.

The parts in green are the ones that I distinguish.

No matter what, I like the music, like all the other ones from Spencer Nilsen (the composer for the American Sonic CD), and I don't think that he did it on purpose. Just a coincidence, or hearing problems for the one who wrote most of the lyrics.

So, what do you people think? As for me, plain trash and/or coincidence.

...Of course it wasn't meant to say "get lost, noob". You can't be serious.

Think, it was around 1993. How many people were saying cliche internet phrases back then? None, that's how many. This wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you just had to ruin a joke.

That's right because actually these sentences don't make sense.

Just stupid words. I laughed a lot when I saw this. Also, you could try inverting other songs, and you'll get weird words as well. It's pure coincidence.

The songs are made for listening to them in the 'normal' mode, and this song is pretty good in my opinion.

Oh yeah, and how do you make a spoiler? I can't find a way.

I remember hearing about this a while back. If anyone wants to see how completely retarded it is without downloading some completely retarded mp3 of it, there is a youtube for it.

Omg this is fucking awesome. GET LOST NOOB.

The song also sounds pimp backwards.