A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

plagiarism! Sonic DL Adventure...

P3DR0

I the creator of Sonic DL Adventure, in a nice day, was browsing in the Youtube, I have see... the copy of Sonic DL Adventure... This is very sux... We had a lot of work ... and a person, stell our ideas and the graphics... this person have copy the first level of Sonic DL Adventure...

Look with your own eyes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8uIdkePRwQs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Youtube Bio:

Contains all the thing i want to share with other ppls..inculde..erm KFC lol

Name: Shadow

Age: 16 <- (16 years of age, and he's stealing fangames? No life.)

Lovin sonic stuffs lol.. i like to draw, its about like 12 years that im drawing :P

favourite character: shadow the hedgehog. <- (Great, another Shadow Fetish guy.)

working now on: Sonic the hedgehog 2d style of the official game on the ps3 and xbox360.

also i forgot to tell that i luv meet new PPl ^^

For asking me about my project or any other projects i'v made this far... or just talk with me or whateverr..

MSN: [email protected] <-(Let's attack him through MSN! >=D)

Interests and Hobbies: sonic stuff rulezzz (i keep asking my parents for a premission to draw a big poster of shadow in my wall by myself :(

Music: Too many stuffs cant write them :D

K, I added him on MSN. I'll ask him rationally and calmly what the hell he thinks he's doing. Once he starts denying it (And you know he will) I'll start harassing him.

I can see someone else trying to make a 2D Sonic Next, but this is just plain the exact same thing as Pedro's (With a shittier engine).

shitty.png

I took the liberty of taking some ridiculous screencaps of glitches/serious imperfections that are CLEARLY visible in the video.

1st pic: He runs RIGHT through a wall, a very long wall at that. This one is very, very clear to the viewer.

2nd pic: Oh my god, that spike gimmick. He clearly drew it in 1 minute. There is no shading whatsoever, they are gray rectangles with a half-assed spinner in the middle. To top it off, there is no layering, You walk right over it.

3rd pic: Those lighthouses are solid white slabs with windows. Gross. How could he have thought this acceptable? Also, you are mashed down about 15 pixels into it.

4rth pic: To make platforms, he took the grass in a rectangular shape, not even dithering it whatsoever, leaving much of the grass only half there, and paintbrushed some brown shit under them for a lump. Disgusting, just horrid.

Also, did anyone else have to mute the movie? The bass was up so high I was almost sure my speakers were going to blow. Jesus Christ.

I thought that he was using the same engine than DL (also I suspected that the GL engine have been spread over the internet), but this engine looks almost the same than the other lame attempts to make a fangame (just notice when sonic loops).

And that intro video with Silver has some misplaced colors or the video was misplaced on this "fangame"?