A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What are you listening to?

hRook

But seriously, you aren't any better than us for not liking Coheed, and liking another band. You are entitled to your opinion, but when you are attempting to validate your points with things like, "his balls haven't dropped yet," you're really losing any chance you had at winning in a somewhat intellectual argument.

omg lol. We're talking about music, and you guys think that I'm trying to have an intellectual debate with you?

Fucking with people over their music opinions is one of the things I like to do. You should know by now that I'm not serious about almost 75% on what I say in a forum environment. =P

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRR WORM U MAEK MEH SO MAAAAD

I'm stuck in a sort of limbo, because I'm shifting my taste of the month from J-Rock to a sort of Electronica kind of music, but of course when I look for other kinds of Electronica, it's not what I had in mind.

Plus, there's these two songs I thought were catchy as fuck, but I'm too embarrassed to ask someone to point me towards similar songs.

;_;

I am now listening to My Chemical Romance and cutting myself.

Fucking with people over their music opinions is one of the things I like to do.

So you're a pretentious music dick, no matter how serious you are about it.

I downloaded the new Coheed album. It's siqq.

Coheed and Cambria - Feathers

Triple post but I don't care. The final cut remix at the end of On the Brink was unexpected, even if it doesn't match up to the original. When I find tabs I'm so learning it.

No kidding. I also loved Mother Superior. I listened to the album twice through on the way back up to Nashville from Birmingham tonight. There are parts on that album that I would just say random obscenities because I was overwhelmed with awesomeness.