A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What are you listening to?

hRook

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daft Punk - Face To Face

EDIT:

I'm just wondering why you torture yourself, listening to the new linkin park, possibly the most artistically deprived album in history... I used to like LP, when they were you know, original, but honestly I can't stand listening to this crap they have DONNNNEEE. I swear I haven't heard such chord stickage (G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G BEST CHORD PROGRESSION EVER) since LA Woman by the Doors, cept they had enough originality to make hanging on the same chord not a total bore.

sorry to but into things that are not my business, but this is quite possibly the stupidest thing ever. why are you getting so pissy over someones choice in what they listen to?

get your head out of your ass please. just because you learned to "compose" doesn't mean you're an all-powerful voice in terms of what people should do and not do. :|

The Hives- It Won't Be Long

New album's so flipping weird but awesome. Still find it interesting that Pharell produced the "Well Allright!" and "T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S." And I'm interested as to the songs that Timbaland produced but didn't make it in time for the album. Hopefully I can nab those supposed B-Sides from somewhere.