A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Art and College! - Update 13/12

Nitemare

Been really busy with college recently but managed to get a couple of photos of what i've been up to. Should be able to get a few more once I get all the work back.

diggerfinal.gif

A digger! Painted in acrylics on A3.

alpinevectored.gif

Really poor photo of the logo thing i'm doing in graphics, havn't been able to get the file home because we're using illustrator on the macs. 'Tis for a snowboarding/fashion company.

alpinetag2.png

Quick design for a tag, doubt it'll get used.

Loads of old stuff:

Okay just some stuff from my sketchbook before I start college, qualitys a bit shit cause they're taken with a phone due to the lack of a scanner for now. Reference is from a few books, the interweb, as well as friends and family.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Update - 14/09

15.jpg

16.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Update - 20/09

20.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

18.jpg

Any comments and criticism are welcome, really hoping to improve over the next year so i'll try to keep posting stuff every few days. We shall see!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Ha! I can relate to your problem with Graphic Design; my school also uses Macs only (at least, the Art Dept. does).

I like the painting, and I think you should really stick with that. I say that because I only just learned this semester that I like working for hours on a picture, and not working forever on lining crap up.

Though your logo is really good too. The tag looks very professional.

Looks like a semester well spent.