A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anyone interested in site design?

Smidge204

Well Slingerland, Smidge was telling me that he noticed that our forum software features a project planner extension (downloadable). I personally think it would be a wonderful feature to have owing to the nature of our forum.

Oh, we do? When did we get it and what does it do? Essentially what Shadix said, I assume?

Shadix: Like I said on AIM, thanks for making it hard to decide with your layout design. :x

I like Mark's design and Shadix's too...

A skin system would be the choice, I think.

Even though, the old skin should still be selectable, for slower PCs, what do you people think?

Mark: There's a way to put 'Recent posts' in the page. That would be nice!

Anyway, I'm with any color.

I also love Shadix's design. Man, it's very hard to choose. While Mark's a cool and to the point, Shadix's design is very colorful and full of shapes (Reminds me of the Japanese Genesis boxes). I'm going to have to go with Shadix.

Is that my Railroad Zone I see?

Guest Shadix

I said it was a "rough draft", of course there is polishing that needs to be done. ;P

Thanks yall for your feedback so far though, I wasn't really thinking it was going to be accepted this well. (It was hard enough showing it off at first, as I thought it was only a tenth as good as you guys claim. I still have alot of work to do to make this what I envisioned)

Aero: Care to elaborate on what you mean by "that miniature site header"? Also, is it the orange that's pissing you off? I don't know what the issue is with people and orange, as it goes extremely well with blue with them being opposites on the color wheel. I tried to give it a more yellowish tint to tone it down, but apparently I didn't do it enough.

Spike: Yessir, your game is on teh featured games in the mockup. I was trying to imitate the mini level icons from Sonic 2 to a degree.

Well, I really haven't had much time to work on it, RL has been taking up a ridiculous amount of time with school starting this week, band, friends, etc. I still need to rebalance the layout to be less heavy and finish it. I'll try to finish it this weekend if I get the time.