A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

Zonic, you must satisfy the lustful cravings of the...lusty...community...that is lusting after your...lust-inducing fangame. No seriously! And Fang is indeed awesome.

Benniantor...your title screen is pretty bland and big. That's all I can say.

But I remember seeing all those sprites like... a year ago? Has there been any real progress? :(

'Course there has, slowly but surely! Mr Nitemare and I have even managed to stick some surprises into the game.

Dunno when we'll release something playable, but when it's ready it's ready. Wait and see.

Yey fer mr. zonic :3 I haven't spoken to you in quiet some time. :< I recall seeing a similar picture a while ago, or just the sprites. I'm interested to know what else you've conjured up tho.

Unless of course your still being an invisible hoar on aim =D

Is there any way I can see the progress? I've heard that if I kill you, I'll become you. Is that true?

Progress is slow because me and Euan have been awesomely sociable recently and havn't really felt like doing much. Everything is planned to some extent though, so it's just a case of us becoming a tad more motivated.

We would show more stuff, but we want the game to be enjoyable and such. A few people have seen stuff me and nitemare have been working on, it's not that we're being all exclusive and everything, we just want to surprise people.

I know it's taking a while, but what Mr Nite' says is true, we often venture outside. Not just that though, I also have my art folio deadline on monday, a design workshop next week and another graphics course thing in august before I start college.

SXG will fit in somehow, it always does.

Hooray.

A funny bug I encoutered while I was implementing swinging ropes in my engine and launched it incomplete (just out of curiosity).

Sonic is trying to commit a suicide >_>

Lol, it looks like Sonic tied a rope to his tongue. =O

Ok guys so I've been messing with the HUD again. How is this?

Pretty nice, but I'd recommend graying the Espio text just enough so it matches the color of the X and the 3.

Some idea I pulled from my arse a while ago. I found it laying around.

eggtoss.jpg

-dunno if itll go anywhere, i work on it periodically (..once every blue moon)

-I realise the ""number" away from the goal!" has no accuracy at all

-Hit a badnick, you go slow

-Hit the ground not near the m.e, restart loser

-Not gonna release it due to a bug that was just pointed out >:(

(and because if you fail to reach the goal, it takes like 2 minutes to restart o_O)