A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

kingdomvalley_tally.png

Almost done. Working on score tally stuff right now. I kind of feel bad that this is only ever going to be one level, but I've got other stuff to work on. If you're fast enough, you can beat the stage in under 30 seconds...

But you can do that with Green Hill Zone and Emerald Hill Zone, too, and you have to learn how to do that before you can actually do it.

Wow! Looks pretty good. You need to get three of the same type together to break them... Or it's another kind of gameplay?

Thanks :). When 3 elements are connected, one higher is created. It's simple. You can do combos or use bonus.

SDDR.gif

Started work on a DDR style game. Did some work, and actually had some stuff working, until my computer froze up.

I will try and redo what i lost (which wasnt much to be honest, but still enough to be annoyed about), tomorow.

EDIT: the crap graphics are just for engine testing. They will be changed and improved at a later date.

[qimg]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3869/untitled3ud.png[/qimg]

Okay at the moment, I am using the Sonic SV2 engine, but I'm working on putting in loops and fixing that bug where you stick to the walls constantly. So currently the only changes to the engine is Knuckles's wall climb.

It won't be as good as STA, but hey, it'll be a damn sight better than Heart of The Hedgehog......

I'd of PM you but I got a message saying I need 10 posts first.

When You fix that bug can you show or tell me how to do it? My fan Game Sonic Extreme uses the same engine (+ Crouching)