A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Blog: Update Discussion

No no you tard, its from Legend of Zelda!

Oh wait, on second thought, its from Adventure Island! That fat guy who I can't remember for Brawl! Go Hudson!

No no no, thats not it... its actually from Trog.

Get my point?

Yeah, that came to mind. We'll find out when they tell us about it.

Tomorrow the update will be something like Nintendo Wii. Then it will have a picture of the console with some stupid caption like "Whew! I've nev- never seen that kind of innovation!" Its description will be all about the Wii and how SSB:B is going to be on it. It has to go along with all the shit updates we've been getting.

Tomorrow the update will be something like Nintendo Wii. Then it will have a picture of the console with some stupid caption like "Whew! I've nev- never seen that kind of innovation!"

This made me lol

You mean Galaxy? Yea, looks pretty amazing, visually. Pity Mario bosses and mini-bosses always seem to take so little advantage of the game's amazing platforming. They could do so much more than bosses with 3 hits that get hit some weird way you'll probably never use again except in other variations of the boss. Oh well, bosses never were the highlight of Mario games.