A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Official Platform Movement Day [RAGE] Discussion (A WINNER IS NAMED!)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midi and Aerosol said that Ila's a dude too.

Any proof, guyz?

@Slingerland, I've been on the main site, and quite a lot of the games are pretty buggy. But, I think that sonic fangames have improved by quite an extreme amount, considering we have the yummi gummi elastic fantastic 360 engines and such.

Ila is a girl. I've slept with her.

Really? Was it good? Dirty Sanchez or the Cincinnati bowtie?

@MSUK: Granted that some of them are buggy, those Fangames are still awesome, and I still play them to this day, it's the very reason why I started fangaming.

Any proof, guyz?

@Slingerland, I've been on the main site, and quite a lot of the games are pretty buggy. But, I think that sonic fangames have improved by quite an extreme amount, considering we have the yummi gummi elastic fantastic 360 engines and such.

That's because when those games were made, they were the standard of that particular era. They look like ass by comparison to what it in the works now, but I still respect the projects on the games page.

@EVERYBODY:

I'm setting up the REALLY AMATEUR GAMING EXPO (RAGE) for Platform Movement Day. Please upload your game the day before and e-mail me the link ([email protected]) and a 64x64 pixel icon for your "booth." The setup is similar to last SAGE, except clicking on the link will just download the file. Then, we'll vote in the CAMP forum the next day to decide a winner.

Participation earns you +6 rep

Winning nets you an additional 4 rep (+10 total)