A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old Sonic Fangames for sale on eBay

Spike

Guest Shadix
Another one of these topics? Fuck. All those games probably suck anyway.

Do you guys have nothing better to do that search eBay for people selling Sonic fangames and telling us about it?

BUT IT HAS SONIC FOREVER d00d.

ah sick... looking at the feedback, people have bought this in the past.

you should request a delivery. when he arrives, fuck him up.

Prefferably with a sonic-themed toy.

EDIT: No, forget that. Play the Sonic 1 Boss Music in the background, to about 80%, to drown out his screams of pain. it would be the most hilarious thing ever.

I have a bad feeling that this is gonna fuck up for all of us, if they're selling our fangames, SEGA/SONICTEAM etc. might ban us from making our own games or some shit, i dunno, just a thought.

a stupid thought

anyway

picture3zr9.png

because newthread.gif does nothing

@Rael: Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

@Blues: Though I've now found out that it's been dealt with before, it's not a "stupid thought", they can (if they wanted to) ban us from making fangames.

That being said, what a bunch of fucking leechers, they have to sell our fangames to make money, get a fucking life.

How could they ban us from making fangames if we're not making a profit out of it?

I figure, "Since people are making money off of us (sega), just stop it all together" or some shit like that. If one person or group messes up, everyone messes up. Anyways, if they do deal with

the situation, then I guess there isn't nothing to worry about.

They can't. They can however give us annoying threats which we would ignore because someone else is making a profit on it.

Good to know, anyways I wasn't aware that they handle situations like that, let alone I didn't know that fangames were being sold, this is new to me. However, I kinda felt that it was a possibility.

I figure, "Since people are making money off of us (sega), just stop it all together" or some shit like that. If one person or group messes up, everyone messes up. Anyways, if they do deal with

the situation, then I guess there isn't nothing to worry about.

Hmmm... this looks illegal, but £2.50, looks too cheap, despite that's in "£". Actually, when you buy that CDs that have hundreds of PC games (including some fangames) and a magazine, usually you pay for the magazine and the CD price, this may ignore the price of the softwares inside. And the public that use to buy these CDs, are that people that don't have internet or have a "die-up" connection.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/NorthWest-Micros

I looked for all this seller products, they're have the same price... pirated media looks more expensive of this shit. However, all of this it's not legal, like serials, cracks, etc... also SEGA destroying it's main franchise:smidge: