A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Fangame name ideas.

Spike

Okay, you all know my fangame, Sonic 4, right? I hope. But anyway, I was thinking about renaming the game, due to the title being to generic and common. Here are some ideas:

Sonic Eternity

Sonic Infinity

Sonic Panic

Sonic Forever (Realized this was old Sonic XG title a while after)

Sonic Mellinium

Comments? Have your own idea? By all means, please tell me. I'm drawing a blank here.

You spelled millennium wrong. *shot*

Sonic CE (that was gonna be the name for Sonic Turbo, I forgot why I had changed it.)

Sonic Blair

Sonic Renegade

Sonic EX Plus Alpha (Waits for midi to catch this)

Sonic Final

Sonic Gold

Sonic Raiders

I'll come up with some more later.

There isn't much to the plot. It's just another "Oh no, Robotnik's up to his old tricks again." game, like the other Genesis ones.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. But is there anything else, a space station, an airship, an underground base? A cannon, a satellite, any other object that's the focus of his plans? Do these things have a name? Stuff like that.

Sonic 4 sounds better and better with each of these ideas.

I would like to use Sonic Forever, but first I would need Sir.Euan and Nightmare's permission. They aren't using the title anymore, but I still think it would be the right thing to do.

Sonic: Spiked

I think it's funny you're renaming this game now. Wasn't there a flamewar a while back regarding the fact that you named your game Sonic 4?

Yes, there was.

Sonic Reborn

Sonic Reaction

Sonic Chaos Theory

Sonic Chaos Factor

Or......

Sonic Adventure EX plus Alpha 2 Chaos. (Still waiting for Midi to catch this)