A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Fangame name ideas.

Spike

Guest Shadix
Sonic 4 sounds better and better with each of these ideas.

I would like to use Sonic Forever, but first I would need Sir.Euan and Nightmare's permission. They aren't using the title anymore, but I still think it would be the right thing to do.

Screw that dude... They don't own the rights to the name or anything, they can't. If they aren't using it then take it.

Guest Shadix
Alright. Fucking whatever. I'm just trying to be respectful.

Were you being respectful to the millions of games called Sonic 4 when you originally chose that as your title?

Rael: ...Just how long HAS XG existed... I know it's been a sleeper project since like, forever (haha pun), but I don't ever remember it having that title.

If you fucking put the word "chaos" in your new title (if you don't use Sonic 4 anymore), I WILL give you a warning point. (loljk)

To everyone (mostly noobs): there are other words to use besides "chaos," "extreme," "revolution," "eternity/infinity" in the English language. Get a dictionary (that's how I found Nexus yo).

Guest Shadix
If you fucking put the word "chaos" in your new title (if you don't use Sonic 4 anymore), I WILL give you a warning point. (loljk)

To everyone (mostly noobs): there are other words to use besides "chaos," "extreme," "revolution," "eternity/infinity" in the English language. Get a dictionary (that's how I found Nexus yo).

or DIMENSIONWARRRRPED

Guest Shadix
Dimension Warped is the only person who ever intended to make a Sonic game without actually including Sonic in the title.

Aside from Emerald Ties Crossing Fates...

Cept, and you know it to be true, the original title of the project was Sonic:DimensionWarped (I have...somewhere... a client to prove it), and everyone dropped the sonic because it was obsolete in describing it.

If your rule goes then TFH should be up there too.

Oh yeah... A short list of fangames without Sonic in the title:

-Thirdscape

-Chaomega

-Little Chaos

-When Tails Gets Bored

-ONMI Khaos

-Amy: One Girl Army

-Nack: Weasel Under Fire

-Tails R

-Any fangame that is centered around a character other than Sonic.