A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[3D Model] Vic Viper

SefirothDB

For the past two months I've been deprived of my usual PC (family issues, don't ask), having to rely on a worse backup unit that obviously couldn't even load up Max properly.

Three days ago I got it back, but couldn't jump back into modeling directly, I needed some sort of catalyst to get the flows back- thus I decided to do a quick, 15 minute job... and ended up doing a full fledged model for the past two days.

Enough backstory.

DESTR:DY THE C:DRE

VicViper.jpg

VicViperB.jpg

(Spoilered because of size)

Custom take on the famous Gradius ship, 85000 triangles, shaders and all that crap :3

H:Dly shit, Sef! That jet's g:Dt some amazing detail! Very nice as always!

My only complaint with it is that the bottom of the plane l:D:Dks like the bottom of a Hot Wheels car: you see the detail, but it's all uniform in color. You know what I'm sayin? If not, it doesn't matter, because it still RULES.

EDIT: You know what? I'm full of shit. After closer inspection, you kick more ass.

ok cool

Was that for real, or did you forget the rest of you're sentance?

Sef, wonderful =p Impressive as usual, quiet so >_>

Ha. Haven't seen any new stuff from you in a long while now that I think about it, or I just havent been paying attention =p

Still, wonderful work

• 3 months later...