A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Lol

shadowgoten

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rael, how could ignore Sonic122 like that? HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THE WEBSITE, OH GOD

I did respond to them trying to explain that having a submit content forum wouldn't change the amount of content we receive, but then he responded with a long anal rant about how I don't know what I'm doing.

Bubble bath? Guys take bubble baths?

Only the manliest of them!

Gave a guy a Warn on another forum for mega-posting, his reply:

He continued his mega-posting, I disabled his posting, told him to ridlesome his stupidity, his reply:

Congratulated him on "making a scene" that was visible for 5 minutes at 4:00 AM in the morning, his reply:

Best I got. (and, yes, he put every message and post in bold)

Is this Bendah!

I'm right, aren't I? I can tell.

anyway

are you the mikel from mfgg?

and call a moderator fat as a form of rebuttal.

But I guess h4xopolis has better ways of dealing with his kind, as I noticed he isn't banned.

yeah we just rub the dumb things he does in is face time and time again

i don't like banning people :cool:

I don't exactly remember who, but some kid had been PMing me for weeks about helping with his fangame, and I never replied, because I didn't want to. He proceeded to make a topic saying, "HAS ANYONE SEEN 2D? HE HASNT REPLIED TO MY PMS OMGZ IZ HE DEAD?" And I didn't even know the topic was posted until PC0 AIM'd me and pointed it out to me. It was pretty amusing, some people just can't take a hint.