A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Lol

shadowgoten

So I opened my PM box the other day and received this golden nugget of ROFL

"hey,could you tell rael that i said hello:D .and tell her to reply to me.because she ignored my message's.and i know that might be because she chose the option,"ignore user".and she did that because i sended her a bad message,(check sig for quote).so,is rael a girl?and the only reason why i chose you is because i was rushing,(and the fact that your user name was in bold underline).so tell her everything i said,(except,"because she ignored my message's.and i know that might be because she chose the option,"ignore user".and she did that because i sended her a bad message,(check sig for quote)".and do you make fangames?:confused:so could you tell her?:D and one more question,are you a moderater?:confused:and,you should check out bluehogs website! it's updated!:D"

Since the person's PM box is full...my reply is "lol"

but anyways, this topic is to post all the ridiculous stuff you receive in your PM box on this forum or any other forum topic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the treasure trove I get at MFGG

hey aren't you from sonic fan games hq forums? im sonic 122 if you don't know.
from now on

I HATE YOU!

are you the same duck boy from sonic fan games hq forums,if you are good!because,believe it or not,i'm sonic122!and i've been banned for a unknown reason!i mean,i haven't done any thing bad!iv'e never misspelled any words!it was a mix up!so i need you to unban me ok?oh yeah,my ban expires on 12-14-2006.and if you unban me,i will draw you.i promise!and i square i'm not lying.this is the truth!pm me when you think about it!and i i'm sorry if telling you to unban me will get me in more trouble!but if you say yes pm me,but if you say no,don't pm me.ok?never mind,i'll just wait until it expires. unban me if you want to,i care,but i'll just wait until it expires.
are you man or duck? (rolling eyes smiley)

EDIT: I also got a PM here from Hol Tiger asking if I wanted to be a programmer.

AHAHAHAHA! Damn, I knew I shouldn't of deleted that message he sent me before, I forwarded it to Slinger to give him a laugh! I'll try to remember it.

EDIT: OK, He asked me can he help with my Sonic & Crash game, I denied his requested, then all hell breaks loose:

(Not quoted)

Ok, have it your way!!!:mad: cuz im workin on a game, and a demo is coming out 12/27/06. and it's cool!!! it is cool!!!:cool: with cool graphics and sounds and music and remixes.:cool:

I'd just LMAO and replied, Ok, good luck with that.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, and the demo never came out that day. HA!

I think mine are pretty entertaining. Way back, I joined a forum some dude started. He invited me via PM at GU, and I joined cause I felt like trolling anonymously. Well I guess I phail at trolling, cause he began stalking me...

HOLY CRAP if it isnt Craig? Or better known as GMG..or Pheonix Gamma?

Yeah...i know what you're thinking...."oh god, this kid is back. I thought he was dead...or at least gone to the point where he would never bother me again" But hey! I'm back! And i know you're secretly thrilled....

After i found this board again but pure stupidity, i knew you wuold still be here because last time i left you were a Global moderator. During the last two years i spent my time running other boards instead of my own because i decided after the mag one on IF, promoting and maitaining the board was just too much damn work. I know if you're staff of other boards you're suppose to do the same thing, but i realize now that advertising was something i was never good at it, so i dont handle that dept., i handle organization and bannings!

But yeah....thats just my internet history, life has just been one ***** obstacle after the next. I'm going to guess that you're already out of highschool, while i'm about to go start my senior year. You never did tell me how that sonic game you were working on went, although i really wanted to be one of your tester people.

I understand when I say my name is "Greg" cause it can be heard as Craig, but I never had someone misread "Greg" as "Craig."

I ignored him, and:

I called you craig in my other pm didnt I? Oh well.....i ment to say Greg.....anyway....i'm probably annoying you but i'm just really bored....

I ignored him some more. At that point, he decided to start IMing me laaaaaaate at night. I ignored him some more.

Then he stepped it up: he tracked me down on myspace and added me as a friend, sent me a message referring to me as two old screennames I used in the same sentence, and said he "had to add" me. I rejected him...and ignored him again. He still IMs me every blue moon, and I just lol at him. Last time we actually spoke, he asked if I wanted to join some Naruto roleplaying forum he was starting. I said "maybe" followed by "I have volcanic diarrhea g2g."

Gave a guy a Warn on another forum for mega-posting, his reply:

Lol you're fat

He continued his mega-posting, I disabled his posting, told him to ridlesome his stupidity, his reply:

It's not stupidity if I'm accomplishing exactly what I am intending to. You're just sad because you're fat. Go cry fatty =/

Oh he might ban me, boo hoo =(

Congratulated him on "making a scene" that was visible for 5 minutes at 4:00 AM in the morning, his reply:

Lol this forum is stupid who cares if I get banned. You're still probably crying because you're fat lol. Here's a hint, the chocolate cake is over there fatty lol

Best I got. (and, yes, he put every message and post in bold)

I could show you all just about every pm sonic122 sent me in the past few days, but that would take too long and I'm too lazy, so here's a few.

oh,so you must be a tomboy!right?i mean they are just girls who act like boy,it's like they are a whole different mini gender right? BUT YOU ARE A MALE? i am, no. i thought you were a girl. i mean not to

be RUDE in any way,ok,ok.i think RAEL is a girls name.i mean rael,come on!? (not being offensive in anyway)let me break it down to ya! R+al=ral+e=rael?:confused : Ray+chel-y=Rachel!!see!? R+ron+jim-M=???????

so go and get your name changed by law.(not being evil)just an opinon!ok?understand?U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?????NO?a question mark means a person does not understand anything.SEEEEEEEEEEE???? ?????OK.sorry ok??now you know?sorry if i harm you in anyway.ok,ok,ok.AND I I'M REALLY SORRY FOR WHAT I POSTED UP THERE.AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MOD AND THAT YOU HAD BANNED ME FOR SOME REASON??? I THINK?COULD YOU PROVE ME WRONG?

israel?israel???:confused : is-rael!!!! but a tomboy's name could be is-rael.i mean,you had said your name was amber.ok,ok,ok,i believe you.wait!! i just got me a LOOPHOLE!! ohyeah!!!you must change your screen name to is-rael.and you MUST. not,i mean is-rael.*chuckles*come on! is-rael? more like "who israel".hahaha! again not being offensive.and you must change your GIRLY PERSONALITY!!(sorry! ohman!i should just stop talking)please we are friends,don't be angry just because your name is israel.SORRY,SORRY!i am sone with this!!NO MORE!!no more!(and i had an idea about the forum.it should be more like mfgg.net.like in there forum they have a sumbit it board.can you make one?they are very useful.
that doesn't matter!i mean,it;s still possible! just create it.it's a good idea!YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FORUMS!i know that this is possible!you just don't agree. we can be as just as good if we just try! but you people don't even think about it!that's why this website will stay the same boring place. so yes? or no!and CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME!IT'S THE KILLER KING OF DUMB!don't you under stand!i am TRYING TO HELP THIS SITE!AND YOU ARE JUST HOLDING US BACK! and you call yourself a MOD! you know nothing about being a top notch MOD even if it punched you in your face!

@Rael:

Wow......that's like multiple types of stupid there. I know dudes that has that name, both in Rael or Rell.

Here's a short one by Sonic122:

"This place is boring"

I just responded:

"If you don't like it here then leave, I honestly don't know why you're telling me."

I was going to block him, but after a few days of him not PMing me, I'd let it slide.

After closing a thread of his:

how the hell did you close that if you do that one more time i will close al of yours and thats FINAL!!!! rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif[/Quote]

Then a few days later:

i was only mesin how the hell am i soposed to close enjthing :P;):D:o lol sorry for the confution my brother has been on my login after me bein on holiday with my mate liam sorry my brother has been such an ars to the lote of you especilay gamerguy and you and beninator i am spriter cool and yes i have made a game or 2 see ya :P[/Quote]