A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Your opinion on Christmas gift...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madden for Wii is insane fun. You ____s.

Wii versions are exempt from what I said since they really are completely different rather than just a set of minor updates.

And we are talking a 360 here. Its just like when Sage said the amp could be relaxing because of Jazz and Blues while Streak plays Metallica. It doesn't apply for this case.

Ya, Epon...that was kinda...well...retarded. Madden is Madden every year unfortunately (I rent it every year, just because I find buying the same game is stupid). You gotta admit that some features are pretty lame and do nothing to the game:

[qimg]http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/634/634981/qb-vision-cones-20050719033512915-000.jpg[/qimg]

OMG AH'M UH LIGHTHOUZ! (Luckily, I could turn this feature off)

Get the amp, Steak, IMO.

EDIT: Oh...you're getting both. Nevermind.

Yes, I know, the QB Vision is a terrible idea considering it improves on the simplistic "just mash a receiver button and hope for the best" idea. My bad. You're right.

You can hold the button down for a laser pass or press it for a lob. That's as far as it needs to go. The QB Vision took too long to find a receiver. It also gave my intended receiver away when playing against a friend.

The only upgrade Madden's gotten in the past 5 years is the Wii control scheme, which was actually a breath of fresh air for a change. Plus, the 3 Wii exclusive mini-games that are loads of fun. Of course, Streak's getting an XBOX360, so that's out of the discussion (as noted a page before).

Anyways, this is not an argument about Madden and how gay/not gay it's become. If you feel like shooting out sarcasm some more, don't bother. It'll turn into a fanboyish flame game.

@Scatta: Where did I call him a "piece of meat?" Wtf?!