A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Your opinion on Christmas gift...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize a video game board is going to tell you to get the video game choice right?

I say you get the amp, because you're going to get a much larger return on that if you start gigging around and stuff. An Xbox 360 is more of a luxury, not something you can actually use.

@ DW

Ehh. I kinda planned on getting Sonic.

You realize a video game board is going to tell you to get the video game choice right?

I say you get the amp, because you're going to get a much larger return on that if you start gigging around and stuff. An Xbox 360 is more of a luxury, not something you can actually use.

Hey, you never know. Some people play guitar here. I know I didn't ask this question in vain.

Sage, I sure hope you never give a girlfriend a Vacuum cleaner or pencils or something that will "give a return" for Christmas.

Christmas presents are supposed to be a luxury.

Anyway, Streak, getting Sonic would be stupid. Its still full price, reviewers dislike it, and its probably going to devalue quickly. Get a game that been around long enough to drop in price and is known to be very good before going for the fanboy wants that cost money.

And Aerosol, if you are playing a guitar for the purpose of relaxation, you should be playing an acoustic.

That's not a very valid point, DW. He's picking the present out for himself.

An amp is a luxury, yet at the same time has more return value than an Xbox 360.

Also, it's possible to play relaxing music on an electric. Easily. Just switch to clean. Ever listen to jazz?

"An Xbox 360 is more of a luxury, not something you can actually use."

"An amp is a luxury, yet at the same time has more return value than an Xbox 360."

Psh. For the sake of pissing people off and being different, I'm going to that if you're really good at some generic shooters- get an X360. You can always be a nerd and join tons of tournaments in an attempt to make money. ::mauled::

Edit: Oh. He got the amp. Just remember, you can't PLAY B3YOND with that. Lawl, crappy PS3 slogan.

Why buy Madden? They are just going to come out with another version in a few months with slightly better snow flake physics anyway.

I roughly translated that as "My anus enjoys the company of my head". Excuse me for not suggesting Anime, FPS, World of Warcraft, subscription to a hentai website, or Phantasy Star Online 22.

My other counterpoint in this ridiculous argument is that if you researched before stating that, you'd know that the new Madden has about a dozen new features from last year.

But again, sorry for promoting a game that isn't any of the above listed.

It depends on how much amp you are going to get. If your parents aren't going to be willing to pay enough for you to get a nice amp then don't bother. Wait and save till you can get a good one then settling for less.

Edit: err... It appears I'm late.

I roughly translated that as "My anus enjoys the company of my head". Excuse me for not suggesting Anime, FPS, World of Warcraft, subscription to a hentai website, or Phantasy Star Online 22.

My other counterpoint in this ridiculous argument is that if you researched before stating that, you'd know that the new Madden has about a dozen new features from last year.

But again, sorry for promoting a game that isn't any of the above listed.

An entire dozen you say! Oh my. Thats worthy of my fifty sixty bucks.

Oh, and for the record, I've never suggested anyone to spend money on any of those things.

Ya, Epon...that was kinda...well...retarded. Madden is Madden every year unfortunately (I rent it every year, just because I find buying the same game is stupid). You gotta admit that some features are pretty lame and do nothing to the game:

qb-vision-cones-20050719033512915-000.jpg

OMG AH'M UH LIGHTHOUZ! (Luckily, I could turn this feature off)

Get the amp, Steak, IMO.

EDIT: Oh...you're getting both. Nevermind.