A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SFA progress

Blue Frenzy

There is a lot of weird grammar going about the forums lately, due to memebers not having english as a first language. I'm sure what we type botheres them just as much as their typing botheres us. Nothing that really bothers me tho, as long as I can understand whats being said.

Frenzy: I'm still very impressed with some programming skills you've used. I'd love for you to teach me some boss programming once in a while. Would be a treat. Its impressive.

Frenzy: I don't remeber exactly, I remeber them vaguely. I know we talked about it, but it's hard to say which specifically, mainly because both of the download links appear to be dead.

2 Things

1. I've noticed if you die on a boss batlle the boss music is stilll there when you go back to your checkpoint.

2. Could you possibly NOT use the Shift button for jump? I keep gettin a friggin' message about StickyKeys. (Nevermind edited stickykeys.)

Other than that SIMPLY AWESOME 9.5/10

i lold, you might wanna go back in time about.. a year ago and make this review sir :R

• 3 weeks later...