A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Halloween!

1LT Worm

We do Mischief Night for fun, We don't really want to hurt people.

I remember this time where we accidently shot this guy off his bike, (we weren't aiming for him, he got caught in the line of fire) and landed right on his head.

Funny? At first but we saw he was really hurt so we called the ambulance. (Anonymously).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you like 14?

14? HA! Yo, I'm 19 years old, in two month I'll be 20. If you want proof, look in my profile.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

But between my Aunt dying of cancer a couple weeks ago and everything,QUOTE]

Sorry to here that man, It's always sad to here a close relative passing away.

Oh, that surprised me, dude. Nothing personal, you just seem younger by reading your posts. I guess we're the same age, so don't get caught! XD

It always good to hang on to your inner child, Just don't go Michael Jackson with it. HA! MJ GOT BURNED!

And yes, Felik, The legends are true. We do go around random houses dressed up in costumes and they give us free candy. And if your lucky, you might just get more than that.*wink-wink*;)

You make-a no sense, you cheeseball.

Again, I never said I was a comedian,

It's something I use with jokesters like serephim.

Anyways, getting back on topic, Soon it will be time to storm the streets for mischief night, no one will be safe.

"It's not the candy, People will think your some kind of weirdo going out trick or treating."

I know. Last year we kept getting wierd looks. Then again.. we also ran through Bi-Lo fighting with our fake swords and using the carts for awesome "Matrix car scenes". But even before that we were getting plenty of laughs and "ohs." This one guy a few houses down came to the door an actually said "oh ____- I thought I was about to be mugged." =/

"Thats why you get you're [insert young relative here] to go with you, so people think you are just supervising."

Err.. yea. That's a great plan. Until you ask for candy too. >.>

The thing is, you have the hair for it too, infact we both do. We need to celebrate halloween one year as emo folk.

Unfortunatly for me, my school is uniform required, we can dress up in a costume but you cant say "I'm a skater" or "I'm emo" also cant say "I'm a student from a non-uniform school" or you get sent home.

Seriously though, pictures of the emo thing please.

-I typed elmo the first time.

"My Art Concepts/Drawing I professor said we get extra credit for dressing up, so I think I might just go as him, though I'd have to sacrifice some of my hair and obtain glasses in time for class.

Or I'll just stay as the Scream guy, keep the mask on, and have everyone wonder who the hell I am."

Great idea. 'Cept you're forgetting something: if no one knows who the heck you are, how are you going to get extra credit? xD