A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Fusion. My first game

Felik

It's a running gag.

Anyway, with pop-up blocker factorred in, that was confusing as hell to download. Aside from that, the game: Very well put together and good level design. Very Sonic Advance...y. Since Sonic Advance resolution's so low, I'd suggest a happy medium between squinty-eye Window and super-pixlized Fullscreen. Something like 2x stretched Windowed mode. But other than that, the game looked and played great (aside from the distinct lack of checkpoints already mentioned).

Ok! I will upload it today or tomorrow. JUST WAIT A BIT please

I think I will upload it hear http://host-a.net/

Ok? Because I hate rapidshare.

Something like 2x stretched Windowed mode.
Hey! Good Idea! I'll think about it!

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Ok! I've uploaded it here http://host-a.net/Felik/SonicFusiondemo.rar

enjoy

People. I want to ask you something.

Please! Someone give me MMF2 extensions from extpacks 1 and 2! T promise I'll give you credit if you'll help me!

Yes I know, I shoul have legal copy of MMF 2 but I have not such money.

And because of some reason I can't use MMF 1.5 any more and I also don't want to do it because a game made on MMF 1.5 won't be so great as a game made on MMF 2 because MMF 1.5 doesn't have so many ooportunities as MMF 2 has. Yes I know that it would be unhonest to you MMF 2-legal-copy-owners but I have no other way to continue game making.

The project is freezed until I have these extensions.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

Hey! I'll give credit to a man who will give me extensions. What do you want else? Formally I will not do something awful if i'll give credit to a man who has MMF2. I just have not such money

P.S. And I'm not going to sell my game. Why it is so bad to use such version of MMF 2? Fan games are for fan.

Hey TRD, why not just use Dictionary.com? That place has a translator. Although, because of how Russian idioms might come out kind of funny (being translated word for word,) some of the translated texts might not make much sense. Here's the exact link: English to other language (or vice versa) translator

EDIT:

Nevermind, I don't think the Russian to English part of the translator works very well. Here's another, more useful online translator: Better Translator

Для стартеров, пробуйте перевести эти слова с этим. До какого дерги это является точным, правильным и, поэтому, заслуживающим доверия?

Hey! I'll give credit to a man who will give me extensions. What do you want else? Formally I will not do something awful if i'll give credit to a man who has MMF2. I just have not such money

P.S. And I'm not going to sell my game. Why it is so bad to use such version of MMF 2? Fan games are for fan.

It's not for credit. We don't give you extensions, because we don't want to break the law over the forum. Such an incident has already occured and for it to happen again with the same product would suck on a large level. Go sit on it.

Thanks MetalshadowX, This should help. Felik, Depending on the situation, It may take some time finding out this problem, (plus personal time) so be patient and I'll see what I can do.

Plus there is no gaurantee that I will be able to fix it.

Yes I can

Instruction at tne adress '0x009398f3' called memory at adress "0x00000000", memory can't be read.

"OK" - close te application

Oops. You already translated it

P.S. what does it mean: suck on a large level. Go sit on it.? I can't understand this phrase

What does it mean: suck on a large level. Go sit on it.? I can't understand this phrase

The phrase, "suck on a large level," is one I can expound to you (but I, too, don't understand "Go sit on it.":confused:) "Suck" is a somewhat rude word; it means... I don't know, it's difficult to describe... I'll try. To describe something with the word "suck" (or the word "stink," if one doesn't wish to be rude) is to say that it is inadequate, bad, very much unacceptable, or really lousy. As for "on a large level," that can be rephrased as "to a high degree," or "on a greater scale," or even just "extremely." So for something to "suck on a large level" means for something to be exremely lousy, so much, in fact, that you would have to have something wrong with you if you didn't get upset about it. Well, I hope you could understand all that.

Singerland, what does "Go sit on it" mean? Perhaps something like "Get rid of that idea"?