A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Fusion. My first game

Felik

To edit it: Felik it's just a demo, a lot of people will play but, NOT neccessarily put a post on it all the time.

Thank you.

bfe08024fb732010861167ac03f18881.gif

Yay.

Oh, and about Sonic: The 8th Emerald...that wasn't even a demo worth showing. I think I have some justification on that one. But look, you brought in a past event, thus continuing an argument you just said you'd end a sentence before. Hmm...

I figured he was a kid, but the demo should have had more substance than that...I don't take that fact into consideration. I don't see age here unless your name is Redsonic. Also, like my good buddy, Stephen Colbert, I don't see race (xD gets me every time he says that).

You have to level with me on that one.

Trust me, I do. But ask yourself this, (and I know I'm bringing up past events)

After that confrontation, did you ever here from him again?

And I'm not saying it was only you because it wasn't.

But I believe that he's too scared to come back.

Oh well, That's good then. Well to end this, to really end this I have this left to say, Everyone here is entitled to there own opinions, It's your right.

I really do apologize for the post, I didn't mean to make anyone angry at me.

Slingerland, I respect you, I respect everyone here.

I believe you guys do that to newbies to toughen them up. (correct me if I'm wrong.) And in a way it's a good thing but can also have it's consequences.

Anyways, I'm real sorry for the inconveince and It will not happen again, I can promise you that.

i realy greatly put together fangame advance get out thats my fav type of style!!!!keep it up i am definatly looking out for the next demo

all though ma main consern is that i can find any cheackpoints even thugh you do say thire are 2 but iw ould say you need 4 and pput them in a path that you would normaly com across i did fin 1 check point but it was veryhard to find.

lats concern how the hell do you beat the boss?