A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Fusion. My first game

Felik

Whepee! I've downloaded amath object! The only three things I need now are dmc2, matharmyknife and dircalculator. Unfourtunatly first two extensions don't exist yet, but the third, i probably can live without it but i'll try to find it. The game is not freezed any more!

Ok. I don't need dircalculator object anymore. Fortunatly it is VERY easily replacable.

Now I should replace math army knife. And this is a problem because i simply don't know what does it do. Can anybody tell me how to replace it?

Well done. That was pretty good.

The graphics didn't seem to clash for me. I'm fairly sure the background graphics (and music) are from Sonic Studium/Crackers. And some graphics are from Sonic advance (3?)

The only gripes i found are that it's too repepetive, the level was far too long (it took 7 minutes for me to get to the boss)

the rings were invisible.

the screensize was too small (in my opinion)

I thought the whole level desgin was very advance like. Probably too many crushers though, and those things you have to smash take too many hits. Surely one would do?

People always call you out and then you say "OH NO LOL I WAS KIDDING," while continuing to back into the corner. The post totally means what it says. All he wanted was more feedback from us, so he can make his final product better and then you say, "it's just a demo, nobody playz thoz lolz."

Slinger,Why are you having such a hard time accepting that it was a mispell!

I did not notice it until now!

And i'll be damned if someone is telling me different.

I'm a fast typer. And I don't notice everything fromthe start.

I have nothing but respect for everyone here and there projects.

It's not my place to say that people wont play.

Accept that it was a mispost!

The game is great so far, I never said it was unplayable.

Oh and as far as "backing up in corner" when people call on me.

I actually was kidding. But those time I wasn't critisizing someone project.

This time I made a mispell on the post, but I'll be damn if you or anyone else think they can intimidate me.

Of course it does. I just remember when sfa was a crap game, but releasing demos and taking the suggestions it did evolve until it became what it is now. Be patient, of course. I was the worst fangamer ever when i began on this.

Exactly, BF. TRD says to wait until his final product, which is crap. Thank you. Oh, I remember when it was crap too. xD You've come a long way, buddy.

TRD: Sorry, the fast typer bullsh*t excuse doesn't work on me. I am too, but I read what I type first. I'm out to nail. If you say you're out of place, then don't say it.

Slinger, I not a trouble maker, I didn't come here to make enemies, I came here to make friends and share my projects with everyone else.

And if you don't believe the fast typer, hey that's fine, everyone is entitled to there own opinions, but I will say this, I don't make Bull____, I'm a straight arrow and I'll tell it like it is. And I won't back down from no arguement or misunderstanding, felik, I apologize for the inconvience.

PS.When I said, complete it before submitting, I was making a suggestion, thats why I said "IF YOU WANT".

I was only trying to help.

You know what, I'm ending this, but I will say this:

Slinger, your the one to talk about being judgemental,

The way you scolded that members game ST8E.

And frankly, If it did look like I was backing down from confrontation, Its because I was new and I didn't want anyone thinking I'm a jerk even though I was kidding, I back away because it was the way you replied to me. It looked like you were mad, I couldn't tell. "TuRD-do you honestly think I like being called that.

I'll be more careful of what I post,

But I'll tell you right now, I'm not no hypocrite, and not judgemental.

If I was, I wouldn't go to such lengths trying to prove it.

Aerosol, I delete it, but please everyone, understand that it was a mispell.

I did not mean to put that word there.

To edit it: Felik it's just a demo, a lot of people will play but, NOT neccessarily put a post on it all the time.

Thank you.