A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rivals & the Sega genesis Collection.

TRD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has a PSP? I didn't realize it was that unpopular.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

If your really interested in sonic and phantasy star and stuff, Then these games are perfect if you have a psp.

There is only one good thing about Sonic Rivals...

[qimg]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4338/92801020061018screen002kt1.jpg[/qimg]

Although I don't have a PSP so I ain't to interested at either.

Wait...wait...what the hell...when did that happen? That rules so hard. It's a shame I'm a proud DS owner. Oh wait, no it's not a shame lolz.

Did you start this thread so you can toot around your fanboy-itude?

I vote yes.

And I might end up selling my PSP soon because there's pretty much nothing good on it. The only games I would consider buying now are Armored Core and Metal Gear Acid 2.

I might use my psp more if it had teh pr0n.

It has a built-in browser you know.

I'd probably use my PSP more if I had a larger memory stick, because as of now I'm trying to get by on 32mb.

EDIT: And I have Powerstone on the DC anyway, and it wasn't all that great. The lack of level variety killed the replay value.

Well since I know ____ about Powerstone, the only PSP games that get my attention at Megaman Powered Up (looks like lots of cool new features were added in) and Megaman X Maverick Hunter.

I hear Disgaea is being remade for it, which would be nice if I hadn't drove a few towns over just to get the used PS2 copy for $50.

Oh, and if you never played Riviera on the GBA, it's getting a PSP port (with pretty much zero updates)

But those games are hardly system sellers. Get some GTAs with features that actually set it apart and use the technology, maybe an FF remake, a Magic the Gath....I mean... Metal Gear Solid. Make good (read: not teh suck) franchise games with established userbases, then allow newer franchises to come in once the PSP has more owners, so those crazy new games (like Loco Roco) have a better chance and good sales.

And yes Slinger, yes he did.

And yes Slinger, yes he did.

TRD: What happened to you man? You used to be cool...

220px-Bart_to_the_Future.png

Ya, the

has no blockbusters to catch my attention yet. The Megaman games, like PG said, are fantastic however, but since they are ports, it didn't make me go out and buy one. If I already had the system, ya...I would buy them. I played them after I ganked a friend's PSP on the bus, while he ganked my DS and played New Super Mario Bros. One week later, he bought a DS with New Super Mario Bros.

dsprintsmoney_lg.jpg

The PSP lineup for this fall is actually pretty good. I'm not into portables, so I'm certainly not buy one (though Namco is trying to convince me otherwise ;_; ), but it's got a really nice list of games coming out... not even including the PS1 downloadables (SILENT BOMBER OHSHIT).

I hear Disgaea is being remade for it,

Correct. But I'm not sure if it's getting a western release.

O.K. I'm at a lost here. I've been gone for the past hours working on something. "Fanboy-itude" ????? And if it's not in a good way,

What the hell does it mean?

Oh wait, if it means trying to be a bigger fan of sonic than anyone else, then no I'm not showing off. I'm just trying to see if anyone has a psp considering that those games are coming for it.

Man....Don't I feel dumb......But it's all good.