A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rivals & the Sega genesis Collection.

TRD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. You have learned well, Shadix. I hope my teachings can lead you to not steal my imagefad again. XD

First of all, its MY imagefad, you stole it from ME. second, how the hell can you flaunt around someone elses fad and say " oh shi its mine "

If you guys are gonna steal fads like that from me, I dont think I should learn actionscript.

First of all, its MY imagefad, you stole it from ME. second, how the hell can you flaunt around someone elses fad and say " oh shi its mine "

If you guys are gonna steal fads like that from me, I dont think I should learn actionscript.

I know, buttmunch ;). I was messing with you. Thanks for walking into my trap hehehehe. And second of all, I never remember you doing imagefad to be honest.

TRD, Drawn Together is one of the worst shows on television. I find the Tyra Banks show more entertaining.

I know, buttmunch ;). I was messing with you. Thanks for walking into my trap hehehehe. And second of all, I never remember you doing imagefad to be honest.

Rawr, I was doing it when you got upset over the engine thing ( wow, that still makes the noob thats left in me scared of your profile :E )

TRD, Drawn Together is one of the worst shows on television. I find the Tyra Banks show more entertaining.

Drawn Together is almost along the lines of Bonus Stage's randomocity, granted its got alot of sex appeal and whatnot. Not particularly funny when that is happening because its overglazed and too tangy, but when used subtly with the cameos of internet fads and whatnot, it stands out.

Bonus Stage needs to be bought out on G4TV so that they can get some new shows, no-one watches star trek anymore, its all about Cinematech:Nocturnal Emissions.