A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog : Online (Halo CE)

SonicXtreme

Adding your own texture, aka: giving sonic fur, or something, IIRC cannot be done. However the gloss can be removed. Then its a flat, more a less shadeless character.

Flare:

Textured sonic heroes models: ..look just like sonic heroes models with textures..

"Adding your own texture, aka: giving sonic fur, or something, IIRC cannot be done. However the gloss can be removed. Then its a flat, more a less shadeless character."

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that I could make a texture in Photoshop for Sonic's shoes or something, and then apply it in a program like Maya or Blender 3D and render it. I'm guessing that at that point all that needs to be done is to import, or whatever the term is, the model into the engine.. or however's it's done. This is, of course, assuming we're talking about using the models themselves and not hacking SH or something.

If alterting the models, in the game, yea, you can change the shoe, or the eye, but you cant give him a fur texture more a less, because his overall colour is retrieved from a 3x3 pixel block(?)

But yes, if outside, in a program such as MAX, you can give him whatever textures you please. =P

Shoes?

These shoes are the win.

[qimg]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/asshat4563/soaps00001-1.jpg[/qimg]

Yeah:D This shoes Rulezzzz ! SOAP Forever!!

But NG Shoes dont bad too...

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

So, i have seen on ModdB site a two threads of Sonic Online - first is "Sonic Adventure Online" and second - "Sonic the Hedgehog Online". I dont know - what from them is a project of SonicXtreme? Or earlier the Halo mod had a name "SA Online" and now its "Sth Online"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

modelgalleryjh5.jpg

carrierde0.jpg

Those are all the models i have made so far since , most of the stuff i was gonna update on was too long to fit into one post , so i am gonna condense it by saying ....

Go check moddb and my youtube account

www.youtube.com/soniconline

For updates since i posted last which was ages ago.

(big thanks to streak for his amazing Rouge model)