A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog : Online (Halo CE)

SonicXtreme

After many attempts to sort out the new animations for the biped , the1 still has not fixed it correctly , so we are waitting , some of the animations just need swapping with each other , but this is the other half of the Super Sonic Transformation Vidcast i posted , it shows Super/Hyper Sonic working ingame how it should do , Super / Hyper transformation form is a early alpha atm , so its not really good quality , its just to test some animations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_p_gQl6-KM

As for the handeling , it just needs to be tweeked loads , and yes those are the S360 anims , they are copyed frame for frame , exactly how they are.

That is awsome!!! I've been watching this project. it seems incredible how you guys are making such an incredible change to the way the game looks and feels. nice work. keep it up.

BTW: I may be able to help with textures and or texture recreation, I have done some biped riging, animation, and uv mapping, however I'm not very good at it. I'm also good with Pain Shop Pro 8. you can PM me if you want more info. but for now I'll get back on topic.

Ummm, back on topic...

Whoever can't texture Sonic Heroes models, doesn't deserve to have them anyway. O_o

Although the SA2B models have been ripped, the user correcting the normals and polygons is not doing it very correctly, so their not exactly complete. None the less, those models are far better than any model after their release.

IMO: SR models blow.

If I had the abilities to make a 3D game I'd be all over the Sonic Riders models. Not only are they "newer" than both the SA2 and SH ones, they have a vastly different and stylized appearance. Another thing is that there are quite a few characters to choose from. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Robotnik, Shadow, Rouge, and Amy. ::shrug?::

Isn't it possible to take the plastic-ness of? I'm not into game development or anything, but I would imagine you could make a simple texture yourself, right? Isn't the glossiness of SH simply in the settings of the materials of that specific character? Can't you define you're own when you bring the model into it's new engine? Last time I looked at the SH models there were no textures or anything applied. >.>