A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

new sonic game

sonic122

I wonder why they're bothering with the GBA. It's practically dead. I'd of just released it for the DS.

They were thinking about me. They know I still have a GBASP and no job. =P

Besides, the DS can play it anyway. This way, they cover all the bases.

Id rather then stop doing ports and get on to original games. I own the 2 different versions of mega collect, the sonic3 and knucles pc collection, sonic jam and all the other re-release compilations, you can only beat the same game so many times before it looses its effect on you. i dont need another copy of sonic 1 personally i already have about 6 of them. and sonic rush wasnt that big fo r me, it felt like sonic advanced with a slight graphic improvement. it still had the same "too cramped together" level design where in it had little gimmics and most of it was holding in a direction for a while, hit a spring and it would move you in the other. I beat the game but I wouldnt rank it up there as a 10/10 more like a 7.5 outta 10.

I just want something new and not full of the rerelease/rehash feeling.

I don't see why SEGA shouldn't just do a New Super Mario Brothers on Sonic 3 and Knuckles. It would be most excellent.

Oh but no. The Sonic fans wouldn't enjoy it because direct ports are much more exciting. SEGA is living in the past. They NEED to stop porting the same games from FIFTEEN YEARS AGO over and over to the new systems. We need innovation.