A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

So I've been making some decent progress with this recently.

3zjbOgd.gif

I'm planning on releasing a scrap brain demo around Halloween to make up for the fact I didn't have enough work done in time for Sage.

I'm also shifting focus to just finish Classic mode before I start work on remix mode or any of the other game modes.

also something I've always wanted to do when I see these.

vkB2jvl.gif

• Like 2

Well I booted up an old version of the "SAGE engine" that was before the enemies and stuff while my internet was down. I added an actual light source, that works for the most part. No more randomly dark face and a look into slopes! They actually work. The last version I screenshoted didn't let sonic move left right or any other direction besides forward. So I asked for some help and got this result:

Now just to fix the wonky weirdness and have it keep angle better. That's all for now.

And behold.. They are about almost done! Not only that but I'm testing out a mouse look cam, if I ever need it for future reference. But the main chunk is the slopes. I can start building back up. I also fixed up the ligthing some. I think the person who added the slope script for and helped me learn some may have fiddled with it. I'm not sure but it's shaping up!

Oh and don't look at that glitch where I went through the block, you didn't see it.

Edited by Light The Hedgehog
  • Like 1

So my friend kind of finished the level designer or, at least, made it stable for loading and exporting scripts.

I've also began to program some objects, and so the breakable blocks and interrogation blocks, both now containing items.

Been thinking about finishing it on free time, then release it. On next SAGE, maybe?

Fraa04f.png

49Uqkd2.png

75NhTUS.png

• Like 5