A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

PjecSpikepig,hghivhavenn ebkkni.I'mpsinghisnmymm's nebk,hichhasabkenkeybad.

Issppsedgeanenebk,balMadi dn'delivei,ssmymmcancelle dhede.

IseemsIn'beabledsmehingfS AGE.

Something about Project Spikepig, a bad keyboard, something cancelled, and SAGE?

<something>Project Spikepig, <something> "heaven bikini". I'm posting this (from) my mom's netbook, which has a bad keyboard (?)

I'm supposed <something> didn't deliver, <something> cancelled here (?)

It seems I'm (not) able to do something for SAGE.

That's what I could pull out... Hyper Emerson, try using the on-screen keyboard (it's in start>accessories). Slow as shit, but can help in a pinch.

I don't know why, but I felt like more thoroughly decoding that. Still some holes. The space bar is spotty and the letters ORTUW are missing.

For Project Spikepig, though (iv) have no netbook (kni).

I'm posting this on my mom's netbook, which has a broken keyboard.

I'm supposed to get a new netbook, but (alMa) didn't deliver it, so my mom cancelled the order.

It seems I won't be able to do something for SAGE.

I don't know why, but I felt like more thoroughly decoding that. Still some holes. The space bar is spotty and the letters ORTUW are missing.
For Project Spikepig, though (iv) have no netbook (kni).

I'm posting this on my mom's netbook, which has a broken keyboard.

I'm supposed to get a new netbook, but (alMa) didn't deliver it, so my mom cancelled the order.

It seems I won't be able to do something for SAGE.

I think (iv) is just supposed to be "I" (I have no netbook), and (kni) is supposed to be now. (alMA) I'm positive is WalMart.

Wow, you figured it out.

So, what i meant to say is that my netbook broke some months ago and i've been living alone without access to any useful computers. I spent the last 3 days on my mother's home and took the oportunity to at least draw the tiles above, for the second zone of Project Spikepig. She wanted to give me a new netbook, but Wal Mart messed up the delivery, which had to be cancelled. Now she wants me to wait for a month or more so she can try to buy a more expensive notebook.

No SAGE for me, it seems.