A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

More screens of what im been doing with worlds:

Sonic mid running sprite

28it25z.jpg

Sonic fullspeed running sprite

14e5bgn.jpg

Sonic Spindash sprite

11hgb3b.jpg

Sonic 4 style springs (Red and Yellow)

211tus.jpg

Sonic 4 style dashpads (sprite base from Sonic 2 dashpads)

10r4z1e.jpg

well that's all i got till now, the Dashpads are a minor modification from the Accelerator Gimnick that delta has, thou i dont have the vertical and ceiling daspads aswell the left and right ones i will try to do them as soon as i know how to XDD.

I'm BACK!

Due to unknown reasons(something about a redirect error), my account couldn't log in(trublu45458) so I had no other choice then to email Ila explaining everything and make a new account. Because it got approved, I'm assuming that it's all good now...

Anyways, here's a early screen-shot of my replacement for sonic colorful(I realized that I wasn't going to get anywhere without the game out, so i scrapped it because I'm too impatient, and i think one project at a time is a good idea, so Sonic Shuffler is paused. I haven't made much progress because I couldn't access these forums so i found no point in making the game until i was back.)

Yeah, I know its just a pic of sonic flying, but the game is called Sonic:Sabotage(it used to be Sonic:need for speed(NFS)) where sonic is ALWAYS running(kind of like the game canabalt, but with levels that aren't randomized blocks(there will be a marathon mode,though)).

At last, here's the pic:

89976877.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At least I'm not breaking any rules here in the screen-shots thread.

@overbound,

I like the lower left the best,

but I think the bottom middle fits time twisted the best .

The two upper left ones I'm not feeling.

Totally digging the new one

Will this snow level have water areas as well, like in sonic advanced 1?

Actually, cool idea, in the future, eggman's work has caused it to heat up, and the ice melts unlocking secret underwater routes, while the past has slippery shortcuts above the surface. (I don't think it would be hard to make ice blocks appear in only one time zone, like the fans from the sage demo.)

It's your game though,

Pardon me for double-posting, but Overbound, are you planning on doing anything with the snow designs in the first two of the set that you posted? Excluding ground pattern of course.

If it's for grabs, I would like to use the snow design for Polar Palace Zone in my project. I like the dark and lighter blue, but not sure which I like more. May I?

I don't know what way you guys are looking at it, but I honestly think the new "snow" texture looks terrible. It practically appears like one of those cheap gradient effects was slapped onto it and then dithered, not to mention the flat appearance it gives overall.

The bottom-left one was far superior! The bottom left one has a much better color choice than all of them, but is a bit too small in my opinion making the ground feel thin. However, the design gave the best feeling that actual snow is what you're standing on. Remember if you scale it, to increase the snow shadow size along with it. ;>

@Leon: I love the way it's coming along, though I still find the dithered transparency effect on the title card awkward.

@Cstyler: The pod Eggman is in needs to lose its strong outline to match the outline style of the rest of the machine he's part of. A better blurring/speed-effect technique for Super Sonic would also increase epicness. attachment.php?attachmentid=1339&stc=1&d=1282029469

@Jex: Nice bg art, though judging by the screen alone, it doesn't look like the gameplay will offer very much.

post-96-138639764155_thumb.gif