A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chrono Adventure 1.1 - SAGE 2014

LakeFeperd

Now we play the waiting game and see which comes first, this or ATS?

Do even have tabs on the sound team's progress, Lake? From the updated set I've put together on my SoundCloud, I'd say they're pretty close...

Still mourning the loss of the Mighty race. It sounded fun.

I love the art you did for the mountains, and that last screen with a large chunk of the wall missing and a spirally magic dimensional thing behind it looks really interesting. So woah 75%, I see why you said no to a demo this time.

I'm curious about what you're doing with the music though, are you just using music from other sonic games? Or are you using obscure tracks almost no one's ever heard of/asked musicians if you can use their music?

Well, I did put in a comment but it made me sound like an asshole so I deleted it. I think I know what this is, but obviously I won't try to spoil it; I'm too busy praying to the great and mighty Falk so he will receive the power to finish the last two tracks for ATS.

Screenshot looks nice but after looking at the level design and the trailer a while back I have to ask, how much of this game is about only using the powerups to reach platforms/destroy enemies? Because while it's a great element to the game I think there should still be lots of classic sonic type gimmicks that make the areas interesting.

I presume there's more to this than meets the eye. Some ulterior gimmick perhaps? Otherwise, this looks completely un-progressable through…

(edit: and completely didn't read BlitznBurst's and Aizen90's commenst, which say almost exactly the same as mine. Eh well.)

• 2 weeks later...