A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anyone else looking forward to the new rocky movie ?

sonic101

No, I'm sure lots of people liked it. To me, it's an overrated series of movies with an equally overrated song. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Eye of the Tiger, but when it's played over and over and over and over and over and every Dick, Bob and Sally are coming up to me saying, "hey litsen to this song it's great" I get just a tad pissed off.

Please be good... I really didn't like Rocky 5 nearly as much as rocky 2... or was it 3... or... bah I forget... I should watch them again...

Rocky 5 was as good as this joke from it:

Knock knock!

Who’s there?

Tuna fish

Tuna fish who?

You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish!

I'm not surprised. I mean the series is kind of old, and well, it just doesn't seem to have the "UMPH" that other long winded needed to die series needed.

Maybe im just old fashioned then... personally i found the matrix trilogy and the lord of the rings boring as all hell... I'm a little older then most of the peopel on these forums so i guess my tatses in things are a bit more old fashioned then others around here. ( im not that old but old enough to see the difference in generations around me)

I hated LOTR, but The Matrix was a classic. I tend to ignore the sequels when thinking about it though, they ruined its awesomeness for me. And you're not "old fashioned," you jsut have different tastes. I mean, I like Monty Python and nobody calls me old fashioned.